High Quality Material
The Thror’s Map is made of high quality 120g imported leather paper. Which 420 x 280 mm in size and processed via four-color double-sided printing. Made to last for an adventure across Middle Earth and to pass down to your descendants to reclaim what is rightfully yours.
The Second Map
You’re not getting one but two maps of the dwarven clans homes. Not only that you’re getting Thror’s Map to reclaim Erebor but you’ll also be getting the map of the ancient home of Durin’s clan, Moria. Reclaiming Erebor is not as satisfying as reclaiming Moria with it.
Together with Thror’s Map, the map of Moria is made of hiqh quality mute powdered art paper and is 42 x 28.5 cm in size. The maps are made to last so your descendants can reclaim what is rightfully yours.
For The Fans
Not only that these maps are collector pieces, they are definitely great conversation pieces as well. When they see Thror’s Map in your living room or the Map of Moria in your kitchen, they will only not pour a lot of questions to it but will make you feel like a glorious bearded dwarf that is about to reclaim the your rightful seat among the legends.
Like most, if not all, of the products here in Nerd Burrow. Thror’s map comes with it’s own nerd trivia. Trivia that can help equip you with facts and knowledge of the wonderful stuff you acquire from us. It’s not just about the having the stuff but knowing it is what makes you awesome.
- Thror’s Map was drawn up at an unknown time by Thror and his son Thrain.
- Thror left the map to his son Thrain and was slain by The Pale Orc Azog when he set out on his own to reclaim the Mines Of Moria
- Thrain lead the War of the Dwarves and Orcs in vengeance for his father’s death but was captured by Sauron and imprisoned in Dol Guldur where Sauron tortured him and took from him the last of the Dwarven Ring of Power
- while on a mission to Dol Guldur, Gandalf the Grey came upon Thráin, and was given the old map
- The movie adaptation is a departure of Tolkiens version as recounted by Balin
- In the movie, Thror leads the Dwarves forces at the Battle of Azanulbizar to reclaim Moria and meet an army of Orcs led by Azog
- Thror was slain in the battle and was beheaded by Azog that lead Thrain to lose his mind and disappeared enraged his grandson Thorin Oakenshield that he cut off the orc’s hand turning the tide of the battle
CLICK THE “ADD TO CART” BUTTON NOW!