The Iron Throne 7″ Replica is made of high quality resin, hand finished and painted with meticulous detail. Not a single sword is overlooked. A guaranteed conversation piece wherever you put it.
The Iron Throne 7″ Replica may not sit a king but it has it’s uses. Not only that it will beautify any room you place it in but can also sit your action figures, keys, phone and what ever small but kingly objects you have lying around.
For The Fans
The Iron Throne 7″ Replica is a must have for every Game of Thrones fan coz, let’s face it, we all want to have our very own Iron Throne but we have to either have a dragon and a thousand enemies to vanquish or a Lannister to afford the life size replica.
Like most, if not every, products here in Nerd Burrow, The Iron Throne 7″ Replica comes with some nerd trivia that you can share to your family and friends
- The Iron Throne is the seat of the Lord of the Seven Kingdoms in the throne room of The Red Keep in King’s Landing
- The throne itself is cold and hard, with many jagged edges. It is uncomfortable, and the back is fanged with steel which makes leaning back impossible.
- Aegon the Conqueror had it made this way deliberately, saying that a king should never sit easy.
- In the novels, the Iron Throne contained the swords of whom Aegon defeated in battle, but not of those who had surrendered honorably rather than give battle.
- As such, no swords from the North or the The Vale of Arryn were included in the Iron Throne
- The Irone Throne was heated by the breath of Balerion The Black Dread and the hammering took fifty-nine days.
- The HBO version of the Iron Throne is much smaller compared to what was envisioned by George R. R. Martin in the A Song Of Ice And Fire novels.
CLICK THE “ADD TO CART” BUTTON NOW!