100% Pure Cotton
The Rick Sanchez: Peace Among Worlds Shirt is made of 100% pure cotton. Great to wear wherever you want to wear it. In the garage or in another garage on a different dimension.
This so comfortable wear everywhere. The Rick Sanchez: Peace Among Worlds Shirt is so comfortable to wear, even the Council of Ricks approves it and they don’t even like Rick Sanchez C-137.
The Rick Sanchez: Peace Among Worlds Shirt comes in two different designs. Each design has a certain spunk in to and features the famous “Peace Among Worlds” line and the gesture that comes with it that Rick Sanchez finds so hilarious.
The Rick Sanchez: Peace Among Worlds Shirt comes with both comfortable style and comfortable fit. This chart will show you how to measure your self for this awesomeness of a shirt.
The Rick Sanchez: Peace Among Worlds Shirt comes in five different sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and Double Extra Large. A size for the every you on different dimensions. A shirt that so awesome it transcends dimensional barriers.
For The Fans
Whether you’re a casual or a die-hard fan of Rick and Morty, this Rick Sanchez: Peace Among Worlds Shirt is a must have. Not only that it’s comfortable and has a very cool print, it’s a Rick Sanchez statement.
Like most, if not all, products here in Nerd Burrow, the Rick Sanchez: Peace Among Worlds Shirt comes with nerd trivia to help equip you with knowledge when the questions about your shirt starts pouring in.
- Peace Among Worlds is a quote that comes from episode two of the show’s second season: “The Ricks Must Be Crazy”
- It first aired on August 30, 2015
- This is the episode that Rick and Morty went inside Rick’s car battery to visit the microverse powering it
- This episode follows two plots: Rick and Morty in the microverse(s) and Summer and the car
- Beth and Jerry were never mentioned or seen in this episode
- This is also the first episode that Beth was never mention nor seen
CLICK THE “ADD TO CART” BUTTON NOW!