The Golden Snitch Pendant is made of high quality alloy and sculpted to replicate the Golden Snitch that only Seekers can acquire. Now, you don’t have to be one.
The Golden Snitch Pendant comes with a chain that is matching to it’s color that you can wear and let the world know that you acquired one without riding a broomstick.
The Golden Snitch Pendant comes in two variations: silver and bronze to suit your metallic preference and both can be worn by either a wizard or a witch.
For The Fans
Great for every Harry Potter fan but a must have for the Quidditch nerds! The Golden Snitch Pendant is not only magical in it’s looks but also a definite conversation piece. And to help, here are some nerd trivia for you.
- The Golden Snitch is originally not a ball, but a little bird called Golden Snidget
- Chief Barberus Bragge released a Golden Snidget and offered 150 galleons to the player who can catch it
- This altered the game entirely for all of the players just tried to catch the bird therefore, a new player is added to the team which is the Hunter and is now known as the Seeker
- As a nod to the 150 galleons reward, 150 points is given to the team who is able to catch The Golden Snitch
- Snidget-hunting is also a popular sport in the wizarding world and Chief Barberus Bragge tend to combine the two sports together
- The practice was later abolished when the Golden Snidget became extinct and then The Golden Snitch was introduced
- The Snitch weighed exactly the same as a Snidget, and its rotational wings imitated the bird’s, allowing it to change direction and speed like its living counterpart.
- The Snitches have flesh memories and remember the touch of the first person who handled them in case of a disputed capture.
CLICK THE “ADD TO CART” BUTTON NOW!